August 11, 2015
Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome. Come on in ;)
So. This blog is for you to keep in contact/jealous of my European travels. I hope to post every fortnight or so depending on where I am at with my plans. I'm leaving behind some pretty awesome people but this is one of many journeys! Keep in contact and message often :)
For those of you playing at home, this is where I am at with plans...
Departing February 2, 11:35pm (feel free to make Melbourne Airport richer that evening)
Going: To London.... and BEYOND...
Ireland
Scotland
Germany
Sweden
Denmark
France
Morocco
Turkey
Malta
Greek Islands
Croatia
Portugal
Italy
Spain ..... and places I don't even know I want to go to as yet...!
Arriving... ummmmm?
Stay tuned to see how plans go- most likely when a major milestone occurs in my countdown. Until then, keep asking me what I'm doing... If you don't ask, I'll just keep telling :P
-K
5 months...3 weeks...1 day... 2hrs... and counting...
Labels:
plans
Location:
Essendon VIC 3040, Australia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh no I'm the first one to comment, do I get a prize?
ReplyDeleteWill there be giveaways?
I thought we already discussed Morocco?????
My vague wine induced recollection of that conversation was,
ReplyDelete'I'm going to Morocco",
"oh no you're not".
"Yes I am"
"I like material"
I'm pretty sure there was a song involved, don't make me sing it!
DeleteI didn't think it was possible for someone to be tone deaf typing too :/
ReplyDeleteToo funny mother and son
ReplyDeleteExciting!
ReplyDeleteAhhhhh excitemanizzle!
ReplyDeleteShit I guess I better go do all of this stuff right?
ReplyDelete