So this most recent blog finds me actually freaking out with every small bit of research I do on the Google Machine. It's exciting. And scary. But mostly exciting. In light of this, I have summarised my current headspace by way of Google search boxes.
 |
Looks promising, could be anywhere from 100 pound per week incl. bills |
 |
| A lot of paper work... |
 |
| Should have bought coin back in 2013... |
 |
| I have dates. Too early to book? I think not. |
 |
| They have 3 and Orange. Wonder if they will be the same quality service. |
 |
| Ummmm haven't you heard of life goals? |
 |
| As an intro to these countries... with extra travel either side... I wonder... Look Mum! Morocco! |
 |
| I will be representing Australia next year... in the crowd. |
 |
| Must find accommodation near this bad boy. |
More updates to come...
- K
4 months, 2 weeks, 3 days, 0 hours and 56 minutes
maybe you should google 'advice I should've listened to from my mother'
ReplyDeletebig tick for the eurovision, I want to go! not so sure on the geri halliwell dress I don't see you as a red head anyway.
keep googling there's always 'eddie and patsy go to morocco
I'm thinking of locking in Eurovision from now ... Same with the Bristol balloon festival... Get in early as they're big events ...
ReplyDelete