Ok! So I have FINALLY decided to sit down and write a new addition to the G_p Year blog. It’s getting to the pointy end and the realisation I’m ACTUALLY doing this is setting in #brownunderwear. My top FAQ at the moment is "Are you excited?" the answer is NO! - because it all seems so distant and there is work to be done at work. 'Tis hard to keep track of everything at the moment! These little milestones have helped though....
KEY HIGHLIGHTS/ EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- My AirBnB cherry has been POPPED… staying in Brixton the first week of my travels. One would hope to soon thereafter find a place of my own… The housing market seems hyper crazy.
- EUROVISION is BOOKED. Semi Final 2 here I come… They asked me to perform but I turned them down.
- Signing up with two agencies has meant a break up with a third. ‘It’s not you it’s me’ didn’t go down well.
- Currently investigating a trip to New York New York with a mate from Melbourne… possibly a stop over in Canadia. This excites me more than life itself. WINNING.
- Coldplay in Manchester and the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo are on the cards... week
AND THAT IS IT.
That is all one’s mind has energy for whilst work is finishing up. Literally taking in every day as it comes before the excitement can kick in…
Also, in pretending like I'm remotely interesting, you can sign up to the blog to receive updates! WINNING.
- K
2 months… 00 weeks… 3 days… 3 hours and 6 minutes.
So much planning! Omg stop that countdown clock!
ReplyDelete