'Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end'
And here we have it. The final hours until lift off. Mood right now is crazy cocktail of excited/nervous/anxious. THIS IS IT. Actually it's hard to pin point exactly what lead me to this point of being about to jump onto a plane and start all over again in another country. A mixture of delayed onset teenage angst and rebellion, but also trying to tame the wanderlust inside (poetic huh?!)
I'm leaving behind some amazing people- friends, family and friends who are like family. It has been very special people making an effort to catch up, MUCHOS GRAZIES for making some splendid memories.
'Sometimes you never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory'
So this is the blog where I will post random ramblings and keep you informed and potentially jealous of trips I have. Your emails and messages will always be welcome, shoot off an email/Facebook/Comment (apparently 1-2 months in is the hardest for homesickness!)
The NEXT POST will be from Brixton, just outside of central London. The next few days I anticipate will be filled with meetings and house inspections!
And I go fourth with this in mind...
No comments:
Post a Comment